The Story of 1-week Survival

Life's short, but it is never a steal..Make a run for it, make your life the most wonderful and beautiful it can be..You only have one life, don't you want it to be the best life ever?

It's been almost a full month since my last update..Well, firstly I would like to apologize for the late update, mainly so because school started already, and I've been busy juggling between work, school and tennis..Or maybe I should just categorize them into 2: work and play. Haha..School and work (J.O.B) and tennis as work. Erm...Chillaxing in front of computer and fiddling with my headphones as play? :p No idea..But that gives a sense of how busy I have been for the past few weeks.

First in my to-be-updated list today would be I got 3 jobs right now! Namely, work at the SUB as set-up crew, which means I have to set up the tables, chairs etc at the conference center; work at Com lab, which is the easiest job ever, because all I do is sit there and make sure the students swipe their cards prior to using the computers, or whatever they wish to do when they enter the lab; and volleyball-game linejudge/cleaner, which, as the name suggests, I work as both the linejudge and the cleaner. hahaha..All I do is to be steadfast, alert, and "demonstrative", as the umpire put it to me, when I'm linejudging. After the game, I pack my clothes, and get ready to clean the whole gym. Ugh... That, my friends, is hideous work.

I don't know how to describe the training sessions of late. I would say it has been different, and in a positive light as a matter of fact. There's been some changes in our training routine, mainly the inclusion of more bridge runs and bike runsl. yeah, BIKE RUNS. That's a new routine we have. The gym here recently purchased 2 bikes that are pre-programmed to relay your bike run's information to the company's database, which in turn can be accessed via Internet. Interested people can check my information sometimes. Hahaha..I'll post my username and password here to "show-off" my "phenomenal" bike runs that will perpetually establish my image as Fitness God!!!! hahahaha....Not! :p

Anyway, back to the tennis training programs...Kai made us do sit-ups and crunches and weird ab exercises every single day of practice. That's good, to say the least. But, even so, it doesn't justify the reason to do it every single day. You've gotta mix things up, increase/decrease the intensity in order to reap noticeable benefits. I may not be a fitness guru, but it's obvious doing the same things over and over again is not going to bring us forward. In the words of Einstein, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." There you go..I plan to mix things up next week..haha..Let' see how things go from there...

I feel lazy today..And the day before.. Ugh, indulged in donuts and pizzas these 2 days..hahah..gotta work off those fats tomorrow on the bike.. Oh what do you know, these bike runs Do come in handy..hahaha...

Ok, gotta split :D See ya all on my blog next time!!!

P.S: BTW, if you guys have paypal, and would like to start investing and earn some money, check this site out..I invested $50 in it, and it's paying right now..

http://whitefeather-fasttrack.com/?ref=killz23

0 thoughtful notes:

Post a Comment

Box4Thoughts

Number of "Heads" Arrived