Summer Updates

Life's short, but it is never a steal..Make a run for it, make your life the most wonderful and beautiful it can be..You only have one life, don't you want it to be the best life ever?


Wow, what a Summer! Been to Prescott Valley, AZ -> Sandpoint, ID/WA (?) -> Bend, OR -> SPOKANE, WA!

This is really a great Summer! It'll only be a 2-day 1-night trip, but my guess is it'll be a blast! As always, I'm gonna bring my trusted SD 780 IS super slim Powershot, and it'll be in a lot of action for these 2 days! haha..Expect another at least 300plus-photo album on Facebook soon!

Well, all the excitement aside, I've been spending too much I think...Hmm...I spent about 100$ on my previous Bend trip, (that's approximation), and this upcoming Spokane trip might/might not be as expensive. Hopefully not though, because Sela, Toby and I are now semi-officially broke. Broke = Financially unsound = Monetary crisis. Argh, hope we will weather through this, save some money, and yet able to squeeze some fun while we're at it--all before the Summer ends. :p What a Summer!!haha..


P.S: While glancing through my blog on my laptop, I can't stop noticing how small my font is. I had to literally stare at the word for a few seconds before making out what the word is. On my friend's computer though, this problem doesn't show itself. Hmm..Any suggestions? If the words are too small, please provide feedback! Thanks!

P.P.S: Oh yeah, if you want to leave a comment, you can do so at the top right corner of the post, or you can just write a comment on the sidebar on your right. Happy reading!

1 thoughtful notes:

zhiahowe said...

wow bro..if for 100$ is enough to bring so much fun...i don't mind spending 200$ for u to go other places to broaden ur horizon... wat a good bro eh

Post a Comment

Box4Thoughts

Number of "Heads" Arrived