Bend it like Bend, OR!

Life's short, but it is never a steal..Make a run for it, make your life the most wonderful and beautiful it can be..You only have one life, don't you want it to be the best life ever?

We're at Bend, Oregon right now! Woooooooo!!

That was a looong ride, about 8 hours or so.. Here's the list of names of our Journeymen:

1) Marina: Driver
2) Sela: Shotgun/ Backseat hugger
3) Tobias: Fellow backseat-wrestler
4) Yours truly: Sleeper

I slept almost the whole way through.. Well, at least I tried to, if not for Marina's malfunctioning side window! That effing window scrolls down by ITSELF, every freaking 5-6 seconds! So every time it does, I HAVE TO PUSH IT UP AGAIN!!!!DAMN THAT ANNOYS ME SOOOO BADLY!!!!
At one point, I thought of smashing the window...Good thing it wasn't my car, if not I would've pushed it down the cliff, and then I'll claim the insurance for that damn car, and get a new BMW 5 series convertible. Yeah, that's what I'd do. Although I doubt that car is even worth that much here..But hey, a Chevy Camaro basic 2010 edition is only about 20k usd here..That'll be pretty affordable..Compared to paying about the same amount in ringgit for a Perdana..hmmm...

Anyway, I'll upload the pictures here as soon as possible! Barb has 5 dogs in her house, about 5 BMWs, and a huge compound..Oh, and she has a ravine running across in front of her house too..Fancy that :D hehe..


0 thoughtful notes:

Post a Comment

Box4Thoughts

Number of "Heads" Arrived