Tired

Life's short, but it is never a steal..Make a run for it, make your life the most wonderful and beautiful it can be..You only have one life, don't you want it to be the best life ever?


Argh..I'm so tired...I guess I'll sleep in a few minutes time..Someone's been writing to me on MSN, it's keeping me awake!!!!! LOl..hahaha...Jk...

Been listening to some jiwang songs recently, dang it's bringing my mood down..hahaha...I need to listen to some techno and digitally rendered junk to pump myself..And I plan to get a new laptop!!!!!

I've been eyeing this Asus X5 model for quite a while already..Even though the model name (X5) has nothing to do with BMW X5, both are quite the leaders in their respective industries..Haha..It costs 700$ though..Sigh..Guess it'll take a while before I can cough out the dough for it..I love that computer!!! It's everything I want..haha..I think that small, slim, sexy beast hidden in a small 13.3 inch cover is perfect in every sense!!!!

A must-get before this year ends I hope! hahaha..(gleeful)..

Here's the link to the great laptop: People who support me, say YES on my right-hand sidebar chatbox please! hahaha..or I could just go for the new macbook that was released few days ago or something..hahaha..Both are soo alluring~~~~

0 thoughtful notes:

Post a Comment

Box4Thoughts

Number of "Heads" Arrived