Close Shave


Life's short, but it is never a steal..Make a run for it, make your life the most wonderful and beautiful it can be..You only have one life, don't you want it to be the best life ever?


I shaved this morning. And I feel like I had a close shave, in life. Haha..

Yesterday was a very emotionally intense day, I was tired, exhausted, physically drained, mentally drained..I guess it's burnout period, because I have not taken a day off for the past 2 weeks..Weeks of long, arduous hours really are taking a toll on my body. Quite a late toll though.

Anyway, I am elated today, even though waking up was the hardest part..Dreaming with a broken heart~~~ Oops, sorry to digress :p But I just had a stark realization: I am free! I have the liberty to do what I want to do now, and that sort of gives me a sense of relief. No obligations to do whatever, although I still am responsible for making my life as good as it can be. A male-version of emancipation! hahaha...

Golly, I wanted to scream "YOU WxxRE!" so badly. But I didn't, because it doesn't help or do anything, other than satisfy my thirst to emotionally torment someone..(OK, I don't do that, just a metaphor..Of what, that I'm not sure :p) I needed to vent my anger!!! But it's all ok now, even though it still has this prickling pain whenever I think about it, ut it's for the best! And I'm just glad I'm not with a emo-filled, men-thirsty xxxx. Pardon for the language today, but I'm just coming clean..

I mean, how great can a person be who claims to be in "love", to find sanctuary in someone else in such short time? Obviously, not too great. Haha..It's ok, I've wanted this for a loooong time...I'm not gona rant here anymore, but I do feel a need to vent this anguish..Not anguish probably, wrong word to use..Ah..Who cares...

RANT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT
BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BACK
HUB OF ALL EMOTIONS IS
SASSY BUT,
FEMINISTIC UNDERTAKING
IS SIMPLY OUT OF MY REACH
AAHHH...THIS FEELS GOOD
BREATHING OUT ALL THE BAD EMOTIONS
WINGS OF ANGER SPREAD FAR
PITCH A BALL
BITCH YER SOUL
DITCH, IS WHAT YOU'VE RECEIVED!

let's play word game :D hahaa..

If you can read properly, you can decipher what's written. haha.

Clue: Add 1 from 1, Add 2 from 2, Add 3 from 3, Add 5 from 4, Add 4 from 5, Add 3 from 6....

Just add those together and the truth will be revealed..... :D
H

0 thoughtful notes:

Post a Comment

Box4Thoughts

Number of "Heads" Arrived