A Busy Summer: Upcoming Schedule

Life's short, but it is never a steal..Make a run for it, make your life the most wonderful and beautiful it can be..You only have one life, don't you want it to be the best life ever?


I've just realised how great my HD 555s are!!! And man, I thought of changing to Grado Sr60...Good thing I didn't..hahaha..Maybe my HD 555s finally decided to show its shine, because if it didn't, I'd be sending it to the woodshed. Along with my HD 201, and HD 212 Pro..hahaha..

(Sorry for the unrelated blabbering...I was just THAT excited that my headphones are finally performing at a level they've been expected to)

Anyway, my upcoming schedule for the month is pretty hectic. However, there's a silver lining amidst this head-aching summer month! I'll get to travel, AND visit some places in the meantime!!!

1st stop: Sandpoint!
Time: Tomorrow!
Length of stay: 1 night (only...)
Purpose: Coach Kai said we're going to conduct a courtesty coaching session in Sandpoint because, coincidentally, they're having a Summer Tennis Camp as well right now. So, being the benevolent and helpful person he is, Kai has accepted the offer to go up there to coach. We, the 3 of us, Marina, Sela and me, will be going there for a 2-day 1-night trip. Coach said we'll be running around the place, so he reminded us to carry a pair of running shoes...Can't wait!
Excitement Rating: 4 out of 5

2nd stop: Bend! (or whatever the spelling is)
Time/Date: on a Thursday, next Thursday. I can't recall the exact date. Sigh, bad memory
Length of stay: To be announced. Currently still in debate whether we should stay a week there, or travel to Portland, or Boise for the week because there's no coaching the following week. Yaiy!
Purpose: Tournament. Even so, I bet we're not going to be so formally, so committed to it anyway. Seeing the mood Sela's in, doubt arises whether she'll be serious or focused enough to play. Well, I'm just going to play my best, or at least enjoy myself, whichever comes 1st. Haha, I think I'm in a good shape now, physical-wise. All thanks to Tobias, who's been a motivation, and inspirational role model to me during the past month in AZ. We've been doing some cardio, on a regular basis, and some light weight-lifting to boost physical strength. I'm feeling great, as of today, and hopefully I'll be in better shape by the start of the season! I'm looking forward to a decent performance in the tournament..
Excitement Rating: 4 out of 5


*As of today, there are no further plans ahead that I am planning, or aware of. Therefore, if anything new, or any unsuspected events, pops up during this period, I will, or at least try to, update on this blog. In consideration of all who read, this is my solemn promise. But please, don't quote me.

Tata!! Au revoir!!

0 thoughtful notes:

Post a Comment

Box4Thoughts

Number of "Heads" Arrived